Situational Analysis: This use case is specific to new wireless license holders, regional or small MNOs, and MNO groups with geographically dispersed operators who need to add packet core and/or IMS/VoLTE/VoWiFi.
- Lack sufficient in-house LTE and/or IMS engineering expertise.
- Need a minimal CAPEX and low OPEX solution that can get them operational in a matter of weeks.
- Do not currently operate as an MNO but have acquired 4G LTE spectrum – Greenfield deployment required
- Existing 2G/3G MNO that must add LTE and/or IMS services in order to compete but find it difficult to justify the business case so soon after the investment in 3G
- Require a quick TTM and low cost solution for core and/or IMS services
- A low cost packet core and IMS for brand new LTE deployments:
- for adding packet core capacity to an existing network
- for placing a dedicated packet core into a carved out region
- for adding VoLTE/VoWiFi
- that do not need to be capitalized
- “Pay for what you use” for minimal CAPEX in deploying the solution and low usage based monthly OPEX. EPC, IMS and additional required backhaul are expensive on both the CAPEX and the OPEX side.
- The Stratus® operations and business support system to allow quick access through an easily configurable Dashboard.
- Fully managed service enabling commercial operations in a matter of weeks.
- Eliminates the need to hire or train resources on LTE packet core and IMS.
- The scalability and flexibility of the solution enables deployments closer to the eNodeBs thus lowering backhaul.
- Real-time and historical network information is at your fingertips….quickly!